Welcome to my Blog!

Hey there. Welcome to my blog!
As I hope you can tell, this blog is about my crazy rooster. His name is Golden, though I never ever call him that. He normally goes by Rooster or Roosty. He is a Buff Orpington, so he's HUGE. 😏
 My name is Haley Pruitt. You might know me from Ag Doll Crazy (The Ag doll blog that I do with my sisters), or Haley A. Pruitt (My personal blog). If you don't know me, I suggest you check out my profile and/or my other blogs, because this blog isn't about me. Sooooooooooooo.................If you want to learn about me, click HERE (or visit my profile). 
Okay! On with the show! (or is it blog?)

-Haley

Comments

  1. Cool blog! :D

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Haley! This blog sounds like it's going to be super cool! I'm following :)
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie!
      I hope it does turn out cool ( ;
      -Haley

      Delete

Post a Comment